top of page
Helping Set the Standard for Naturopathic Orthopedics and Regenerative Injection Trainings
Creating a pathway for physicians from Level 1 Prolotherapy to a Naturopathic Orthopedic Medicine Academy Diplomate (NOMAD)
NOMA Physician Trainings
Upcoming Physician Trainings
- Sat, Nov 04Bastyr UniversityNov 04, 8:00 AM – Nov 05, 4:00 PMBastyr University, 14500 Juanita Dr NE, Kenmore, WA 98028, USAHands-on workshop focused on US-guided injections for the upper extremity. Content will be tailored to the PCP doing in-office procedures.
- Sat, Mar 18Neil Riordan CenterMar 18, 8:00 AM – Mar 19, 4:00 PMNeil Riordan Center, 2152 E Broadway Rd, Tempe, AZ 85282, USAHands-On Workshop for learning sonographic anatomy and ultrasound-guided interventions of the lower extremity.
- Thu, Dec 15ZoomDec 15, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMZoomDr. Ryan Minarik, ND, LAc presents on strategies for evaluating and treating trochanteric hip pain.
- Thu, Jul 14ZoomJul 14, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM PDTZoomRegister Here: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMkduurqTgjG9JICachDBOXybplOEF_ih5C?fbclid=IwAR3h2S2-Q_3em4X9Hkn5OiJV7l1wXPBcCQeEArglHf7bmPwSl9iQcIMD4oo
- Tue, May 17Zoom (link in event info)May 17, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PMZoom (link in event info)NOMA President Samuel G Oltman, ND will cover the workup and full scope of treatments available for the most causes of heel pain: Plantar Fasciosis and Achilles Tendinopathy. This Webinar is eligible for 1 CE credit for NOMA Members.
bottom of page