top of page
Helping Set the Standard for Naturopathic Orthopedics and Regenerative Injection Trainings
Creating a pathway for physicians from Level 1 Prolotherapy to a Naturopathic Orthopedic Medicine Academy Diplomate (NOMAD)
NOMA Physician Trainings
Upcoming Physician Trainings
No upcoming events at the moment
- Sat, Mar 18Neil Riordan CenterHands-On Workshop for learning sonographic anatomy and ultrasound-guided interventions of the lower extremity.
- Thu, Dec 15ZoomDr. Ryan Minarik, ND, LAc presents on strategies for evaluating and treating trochanteric hip pain.
- Sat, Oct 01950 SE Main St, Portland, OR 97214Hands-On cadaver course covering all the critical anatomy, diagnostics, and technique for lumbosacral prolotherapy.
- Thu, Jul 14ZoomRegister Here: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMkduurqTgjG9JICachDBOXybplOEF_ih5C?fbclid=IwAR3h2S2-Q_3em4X9Hkn5OiJV7l1wXPBcCQeEArglHf7bmPwSl9iQcIMD4oo
- Tue, May 17Zoom (link in event info)NOMA President Samuel G Oltman, ND will cover the workup and full scope of treatments available for the most causes of heel pain: Plantar Fasciosis and Achilles Tendinopathy. This Webinar is eligible for 1 CE credit for NOMA Members.
- Sat, Feb 19Portland, OR
- Thu, Jan 27ZoomLive Webinar with Dr. Terrance Manning, ND, RMSK covering the diagnosis and management of acute low back pain.
- Sat, Oct 23Lake Oswego
bottom of page